Friday, June 8, 2012

15 (and a 1/2) Months

    Olivia turned 15 months on our first family vacation at the beach. Such a big girl... growing... growing and she is so smart! I can sit and watch her all day, but wait, I wouldn't be sitting because she rarely stops moving. She stays busy. We took her to the pediatrician yesterday and she weighs 21 lbs 7 oz and is 30 inches tall... 50%. She pointed at me the other day and clearly said Mommy!!!!!!!!!! It just melted my heart, I love hearing it:) Some of her other words... bye bye, hi, I, dada, and baby. She has her own version of Jax and Lilly, and sings "I, ee, I, ee, I ee" all day. Grandma Nancy built a swing set for Olivia in our backyard and she loves the swing.... I need to get pics on my camera instead of my phone though. Our backyard has become a pretty fun place with the swing set, a kiddie pool and a sandbox... which she still isn't sure about. She is starting to try to climb up on things and gets mad when she cant do it right away.  I also taught her to wink! Of course she does it with both eyes but it's the cutest thing. The other day she finally grasped where her nose is and now we are working on the mouth and ears. I love watching her learn!  


Happy 15 months Livvi!!

She found the books in her room.... and apparently books do not go on shelves according to her

Sitting in Liam's old chair at Aunt Chris's house

Playing in the pool


No comments:

Post a Comment