Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Pregancy with Nora

   As usual I have been slacking in keeping up with the blog department. I'm pretty sure I begin every blog with a version of this sentence... but I'm trying. As I looked back at my previous posts I realized I haven't posted a thing since I was around 23 weeks! Well.... today I am 39 weeks and 2 days.... and my c-section is scheduled in 2 days... March 15th!!!!! I absolutely can not wait to meet this baby girl. Nora is so much more active than Olivia, which is scary because I thought she was a big mover.. I may be in trouble with this one:) I love watching my belly move, it is such a joy and a miracle. Although I have been uncomfortable lately and ready to deliver, I will miss being pregnant. It is just amazing to me that a human can grow and move inside of me. I have had a normal pregnancy which I am so thankful for. Olivia is going to be such a good big sister, she loves babies and I'm sure she is going to want to help a lot! In the beginning she always said "yeah" when we asked her if she wanted to be a big sister. Then I think she realized something was going to take some attention away from her because for several months she would yell "noooo" if we said anything about a sister. Well, out of the blue last week she began saying "yes, baby sister." I sure am glad to hear those words! We have everything all ready for Nora at home... at least as ready as we can be. I am nervous about having another c-section but I am praying every day about my anxiety and I know it is all in God's hands. So, hopefully the next blog wont be when she's turning 1.... I will do my best to send out an update soon! Our family of three will soon be four!
Nora's bedding.. it's hard to see but those are her initials on the wall

26 weeks 4 days

30 weeks!

34 weeks 3 days... getting bigger!

38 weeks 2 days... I've been told I'm huge:)

Cant wait to meet Nora Jayne Hetzler!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment